Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Fri, 21 Jul 2023 09:50:57 GMT by Dolores
How do I add a payment after leaving (bonus payed 2 months after leaving the company) in the Self Assessment form? This payment was not included in the P45 or P60, I just have a payslip. Should I add it as another employer even though I was not employed by them during the fiscal year? or as 'Other UK Income' / Employment lump sums, compensation and deductions and certain post-employment income (6th option in the online form). Thanks
Posted Thu, 27 Jul 2023 14:25:24 GMT by HMRC Admin 25
Hi dolores_1980,
You can complete an employment page.
For the other question regarding post-employment income, please see here for guidance on if that section needs to be completed:
Additional information notes 
Thank you. 

You must be signed in to post in this forum.