Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Tue, 23 Jan 2024 15:22:13 GMT by
Hi, I did some freelance work but two of my clients paid me through PAYE. Do I have to declare this in the employment bit of the self assessment form or do I add it up in the sole trader section?
Posted Fri, 26 Jan 2024 11:43:49 GMT by HMRC Admin 25
Hi Midtown,
This income will be shown under the employment section.
Thank you. 

You must be signed in to post in this forum.