Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Tue, 19 Sep 2023 16:05:05 GMT by
Hi, I registered for SA a few years ago and file my taxes via an accountant. On my personal tax account there is not link to self assessment or any way I can view the payments that have been made. There is also no link to 'Add Services'. How can I add SA? Thanks
Posted Fri, 29 Sep 2023 06:38:54 GMT by HMRC Admin 25
Hi crol2982 Rolo,

If you are unable to see the Self Assessment tile go to Sign in using Government Gateway

Thank you.
Posted Fri, 29 Sep 2023 09:21:01 GMT by
I signed in from the link you gave but still not self asessment tile. These are the options I see... Latest news and updates The HMRC app: free, quick and secure 6 April 2022 to 5 April 2023 You paid the right amount of tax There is nothing more to pay for this year. 6 April 2021 to 5 April 2022 You paid the right amount of tax There is nothing more to pay for this year. National Insurance Check your National Insurance contributions and view and save your National Insurance number. View your Annual Tax Summary View your tax and National Insurance contributions and find out how the government spends your taxes. This is for your information only.
Posted Mon, 22 Apr 2024 11:31:57 GMT by RasikaSharma29
WarningThis post is currently being moderated and will be visible when it has been approved by a HMRC moderator.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.