Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Tue, 18 Jun 2024 11:06:57 GMT by CuriousP
Hello, I have 2 queries relating to moving abroad: 1. I recently moved abroad and have worked April of the current tax year (24_25). Do I need to submit my self assessment return for 23_24 before I submit a P85 with P45 details ? 2. I have updated my address online via Personal tax a/c /Profile and settings but there is no section to change my mobile number, Where can this be updated?
Posted Mon, 24 Jun 2024 07:56:56 GMT by HMRC Admin 21
Hi CuriousP,
Yes you need to submit the return in event there is any tax due that can then be paid from any refund due for 24/25. To update your telpehone number for your online account, please telephone +44 16 1930 8445.
Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.