Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 24 Jan 2024 07:26:02 GMT by
Any foreign earnings like dividends and Capital gain from stocks are reinvested in the same country and never transferred to UK in any form. Can I defer the tax under the remittance basis ? Or do I need to pay tax on it.
Posted Fri, 26 Jan 2024 14:40:35 GMT by HMRC Admin 25
Hi Sumit KANSAL,
Please refer to:
Paying tax on the remittance basis (Self Assessment helpsheet HS264)
Thank you. 

You must be signed in to post in this forum.