Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Thu, 13 Jul 2023 17:31:15 GMT by Mick1966 Hollister
Hi how do i speak to somebody to sort out my tax refund, there seems to be no Web Chat, and no phone line for self assessment payment queries. I have money to be refunded, but when i go to request it i never receive it so i need to talk to a human. Please help
Posted Thu, 20 Jul 2023 10:52:36 GMT by HMRC Admin 25
Hi Mick1966 Hollister,
If you click on 'Ask HMRC online' and say speak to an adviser you will be transferred:
Self Assessment: general enquiries
Thank you. 


You must be signed in to post in this forum.