Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 31 Jan 2024 16:25:36 GMT by
Hi, I am full-time employed and started selling online 5 weeks ago and hit £1000 in sales already. I buy products to sell them to make profit. I've read to being employed and self-employed at the same time is okay. Is that correct? When I need to register to do Self-Assesment for 2023-2024? Am I need to register myself as sole-trader? I had a look at "registering for self-assesment and getting a tax return" sheet but was not sure which box I had to tick to register. Is it "I've untaxed income which cannot be coded in PAYE"?
Posted Fri, 02 Feb 2024 10:17:59 GMT by HMRC Admin 25
Hi MartinRR,
If UK tax resident and domicile, you wil lbe required to declare the pension.
The tax due depends on the type of pension received and your overall income.
Please refer to:
EIM75500 - The taxation of pension income: foreign pensions
Thank you. 

You must be signed in to post in this forum.