Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Mon, 22 Jan 2024 16:14:50 GMT by
Hello, I normally have to submit a Self-Assessment Tax Return. I have moved abroad during FY 2022/2023, and continued to work remotely for my UK employer under a UK payroll - I have paid PAYE tax for the full FY 2022/2023. I have checked I meet the conditions to apply for split-year under case 3. Can I claim back PAYE tax payed for the overseas part of the year? If so, which is the approppiate form and box in the Self-Assessment tax return where I should claim this? Thanks!
Posted Tue, 30 Jan 2024 09:44:26 GMT by HMRC Admin 19

As we may need to give you specific advice, depending on your circumstances, you will need to contact our Self Assessment team:

Self Assessment: general enquiries

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.