Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Thu, 14 Sep 2023 12:58:32 GMT by Stephen Miller
Hi, I am an agent and we've been approached by a client whose son is doing quite well under the 'Social Media Influencer' bracket. He's now generating a steady income from this. He's only 13 so I was just wondering what would be the correct approach to dealing with him and his income?
Posted Thu, 21 Sep 2023 15:48:36 GMT by HMRC Admin 10
Please note you should download form SA1 from Gov.UK and send it to us by paper and we will register your client's son for Self Assessment.  
You will not be able to do this online due to his age. 

You must be signed in to post in this forum.