Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 17 Jan 2024 20:16:43 GMT by
II'd rathe make a payment now, rather that have my tax code changed, is that possible?
Posted Wed, 24 Jan 2024 07:29:43 GMT by HMRC Admin 25
Hi Sarah Khan,
To confirm if and how you can make the payment requested, we would need to confirm some details regarding the underpayment.
Please contact us by webchat or post here:
Self Assessment: general enquiries
We can confirm your options.
Thank you. 

You must be signed in to post in this forum.