Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Fri, 22 Sep 2023 13:26:55 GMT by Vin Chan
I am working as a freelancer for a foreign company overseas. I was then paid in foreign currency into my UK bank account ( multi currency account) in this case, do I still need to fill in the foreign pages or do I just classified as local UK income after I applied the HMRC exchange rate accordingly? Is that classified as self employed too? thanks
Posted Mon, 02 Oct 2023 10:38:54 GMT by HMRC Admin 19

If no foreign tax has been deducted you will just include it as self employed income and declare the amount in sterling.

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.