Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sat, 30 Sep 2023 21:44:06 GMT by Grace Wong
I have submitted SA1 form online since July but HMRC kept stating that my address is different from the one in their records. Frankly, I have never changed my address and thus don't know what the recorded address is. I have checked my postal address in My Personal Tax Account and it's exactly what I filled in the online form. I tried printing out the form and post it to HMRC twice these few months but I still can't get my UTR and register for Self-Assessment. I'm totally stressed out and frustrated as 5 October is coming next week!!! I just want my UTR in order to pay my tax...
Posted Mon, 09 Oct 2023 12:01:41 GMT by HMRC Admin 32

You would need to contact HMRC to review this for you.

Self Assessment: general enquiries

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.