Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Thu, 11 Jan 2024 17:59:32 GMT by
Do I need to complete Form SA109, asking for split year treatment if HMRC is already aware I have returned to live permanently in the UK? I was given a new tax code on my return.
Posted Tue, 16 Jan 2024 17:22:33 GMT by HMRC Admin 10
The only way to claim split year treatment is complete a SA100 tax return and include supplementary page SA109 and any other relevant supplementary pages.  The alternative is to declare your world-wide income in your self assessment tax return.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.