Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 06 Dec 2023 08:23:32 GMT by
Hello, for a few months, I found out that my birth date is incorrect in the HMRC system. I discovered this because I tried to log in for the first time on the HMRC website, and it didn't work. I sent my passport and all the details to correct the birth date around the end of October. I waited until now, and yesterday I called HMRC to find out if the change has been made or not. They said it takes approximately until March 7th. Now my question is: Is there any method to find out the incorrect date on my HMRC details? Because I urgently need to obtain some proof from there, and it's a very long period until March.
Posted Tue, 12 Dec 2023 10:58:31 GMT by HMRC Admin 19

Unfortunately, for the protection of your record and your own data security, we are unable to confirm any specific incorrect information on your record. If your record has not been updated by March 7th, at the latest, please contact us again.

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.