Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 28 Feb 2024 16:06:08 GMT by mui wong
Hi HMRC, I own a non-UK company and also the director. I don't receive reimbursement from the company in the year but I do have other foreign income. Self test confirmed I need to submit tax return. Is any form and box I need to fill and declare my directorship and shareholding? Thanks
Posted Thu, 29 Feb 2024 11:21:17 GMT by HMRC Admin 25
Hi mui wong,
You can make reference to it at the additional comments section of the tax return.
Thank you. 

You must be signed in to post in this forum.