Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sat, 16 Dec 2023 20:38:30 GMT by
Hello I have received RSU shares where enough shares have been withheld or sold to pay tax. Do I need to declare these and, if I do, where do I enter the information on the online tax form? Thanks 
Posted Thu, 21 Dec 2023 09:34:20 GMT by HMRC Admin 25
Hi Stuart Hebbes,
As the payment is from your employer, the income should be shown in the employment section if it is included in your P60.
You would then claim credit for the Tax in the foreign section under 'Employment, self-employment and other income which you paid foreign tax on'.
If it's not included in your P60, please include it on the box on the employment page for 'Tips and other payments not included on your P60
Thank you. 


You must be signed in to post in this forum.