Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sun, 21 Apr 2024 11:46:19 GMT by Karen Pearsall
My husband and I are self employed with income from a trading partnership. We intend to change our accounting date to align with the new Basis Reform. Do we have to complete a second SA800 for the transitional period from our old accounting date to April 5 ?
Posted Fri, 26 Apr 2024 14:50:36 GMT by HMRC Admin 19

You can see guidance here:

Changes to reporting income from self employment and partnerships

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.