Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Fri, 08 Sep 2023 11:28:19 GMT by Ravi khan
Hi HMRC My brother has returned a personal loan to me. This was a loan I had extended to him before moving to the UK. I received approximately £10,000 from my brother and deposited it into my overseas credit card account to avoid mixing it with my UK savings and income. Do I need to declare this amount as income?
Posted Mon, 18 Sep 2023 11:48:33 GMT by HMRC Admin 10
You wouldn't need to declare this.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.