Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Mon, 22 Jan 2024 15:17:23 GMT by
Hi, I am trying to complete my tax return, but am stuck at the two sections for underpaid tax included in PAYE coding. I do not have copies of P2s. I have logged into my account via HMRC, and can see tax codes for the year, but no copies of P2 letters. How am I able to find this information? Thanks!
Posted Mon, 29 Jan 2024 07:58:53 GMT by HMRC Admin 19

The correct figure coded is usually provided on screen. If you would like to confirm the figure given, and do not have copies of your P2 coding notifications, contact us by webchat or phone.

Self Assessment: general enquiries

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.