Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Mon, 11 Sep 2023 09:35:34 GMT by sally cowlam
Please can someone advise where is the box on the self assessment form which says I have allready paid some money towards tax year 2022/23 on the previous years tax return? Also where is the box to reduce the payment towards the next years tax return. These are both things I know I have done before but I can't find them now!
Posted Mon, 18 Sep 2023 15:50:52 GMT by HMRC Admin 19

You do not include that you have already paid tax towards the year. The calculation needs to show the full amount due for the year.

There should be a section regarding the payments on account. If you cannot locate it you can complete form SA303. You can see guidance here:

Understand your Self Assessment tax bill

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.