Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Mon, 11 Dec 2023 13:23:39 GMT by
Hi I don't have a UK bank account. I receive income into an account in a Ukrainian bank and use a bank card from this bank in the UK. I read an article about ways to pay taxes. But I want to clarify whether I can pay my tax with a regular bank card from my Ukrainian bank Will I be able to get a split of payments if I have monthly limits on payments with this bank card?
Posted Fri, 15 Dec 2023 14:05:52 GMT by HMRC Admin 25
Hi Dim,
If you have a payslip you can pay this at your bank.
If you want to pay by bank transfer from an overseas account you will need to contact HMRC to check the bank details you would need to use.
You can contact HMRC here:
Self Assessment: general enquiries
Details of payment options here:
Pay your Self Assessment tax bill
Thank you. 

You must be signed in to post in this forum.