Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Thu, 03 Aug 2023 13:29:28 GMT by Tanjiro Me
Hello, I received a cheque from your services but I no longer live in the UK so I can't deposit it. Would it be possible to send it back to you by post and have a bank transfer instead? Thank you
Posted Tue, 08 Aug 2023 13:16:27 GMT by HMRC Admin 17

If the refund was from a P800 calculation, we can't cancel the cheque and send it by another method .

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.