Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Mon, 11 Dec 2023 00:30:57 GMT by slapfinger
Hello, After receiving my tax bill, I contacted HMRC, and they advised me to submit the SA106 form for an amendment. Since I completed my self-assessment through SelfTax, can I proceed with the amendment by sending the form to HMRC by post? Thank you.
Posted Fri, 15 Dec 2023 13:24:20 GMT by HMRC Admin 19

Yes, it will take longer to process, but you can post it to:

H.M. Revenue and Customs
Self Assessment

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.