Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Mon, 15 Jan 2024 14:04:34 GMT by
Please can anyone advise exactly where on the self assessment form I add my annual pension income ?
Posted Mon, 22 Jan 2024 15:24:53 GMT by HMRC Admin 19

You can enter this information under the 'UK pension and other state benefits' section. State pension can be entered in the ' State Pension' box, while private pensions can be entered under 'Pensions (other than State Pension)' box.

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.