Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Fri, 22 Mar 2024 17:03:21 GMT by BJ Turner
I have an over-payment of over £700 on my account, which I requested to be credited to my bank account on 31st Jan 24. I have had no updates since and the credit is still showing on my account as though nothing has been requested (I received a confirmation at the time that the request had been received). The only response I can get from HMRC is that I should have received a response by 7th February. Well I've received nothing, and trying to pursue an update via chat or phone is impossible. Any suggestions on how I can get my money back would be gratefully received.
Posted Wed, 03 Apr 2024 11:34:32 GMT by HMRC Admin 25
Hi BJ Turner,
If the reapayment is still not been issued then you will need to contact HMRC to review:
Self Assessment: general enquiries
Thank you. 

You must be signed in to post in this forum.