Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Mon, 05 Jun 2023 09:36:54 GMT by Ysw Yu
Hi, I continuing my overseas Hong Kong employment and currently live in the UK. Which Class of the NI should I pay?? The National Insurance staff told me I should pay the Class 3 NI instead of Class 1, 2, and 4. But when I submitted the Self-assessment 22-23 years, it mentioned class 4. It made me confused. and please help, thank you
Posted Fri, 09 Jun 2023 13:48:31 GMT by HMRC Admin 19

We are unable check your record on the forum so are unable to give a definitive reply.

You will need to contact our National Insurance team and we will be able to look at this for you.

National Insurance: general enquiries

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.