Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Fri, 20 Oct 2023 18:43:34 GMT by
Hi, my family is moving to our new home but I can't update my dad's profile with HMRC online since he doesn't have a NI number. Having said that, he has his UTR and submitted his paper self assessment form for 22/23. Can you please advise how to update his address with HMRC if he doesn't have access to the online service? Thank you.
Posted Mon, 30 Oct 2023 14:25:39 GMT by HMRC Admin 32

He an contact HMRC by webchat, phone or by post.

The details are at:

Contact HMRC

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.