Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Tue, 22 Aug 2023 12:16:11 GMT by schangh
Hi, I have registered the UTR months ago. however, I find I am not the tax residents after having fiished the online test on HMRC website and my UK interest income is less than 1000 pounds . it seems that i dont need to report tax and self assessment. how can I inform HMRC about this ?
Posted Tue, 29 Aug 2023 12:26:48 GMT by HMRC Admin 19

You can contact us on webchat to have the record closed by going to 'Ask HMRC Online' in the following link:

Self Assessment: general enquiries

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.