Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Mon, 29 Jan 2024 18:14:06 GMT by
I paid my tax bill. However, several days later I received emails and messages saying that I hadn't paid it and that I was at risk of being fined. There was no receipt to say that I had paid so I paid again by a different method. How can I get refunded?
Posted Mon, 05 Feb 2024 13:48:30 GMT by HMRC Admin 8
Please contact our Self Assessment department by webchat or phone:
Self Assessment: general enquiries
They can refund this credit, or give advice if the first payment isn't present on your statement.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.