Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 24 Apr 2024 10:47:36 GMT by Hugo Ford
Is it possible to access past years Self assessment personal tax returns (2015-6, 2016-7 and 2018-9) or ask HMRC to send them to me if filed online?
Posted Fri, 03 May 2024 08:46:30 GMT by HMRC Admin 25
Hi Hugo Ford,
You will not be able to view/print these tax returns online.
If you require a copy you will need to contact HMRC:
Self Assessment: general enquiries

You must be signed in to post in this forum.