Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Fri, 29 Sep 2023 23:00:06 GMT by Imanakef
Help pls ! I am a non-uk resident non-uk national that has rental yields less than 2000 pounds a year and just learned I need to file for self assessment . I remember creating an online account for when I was doing the nrl form and have an id and password but cant pass though verification process because they need nin or UK postal code and I have none! What shall I do ? And how can I log in to my account to continue the process online ?
Posted Mon, 09 Oct 2023 11:55:58 GMT by HMRC Admin 32

You will need to contact our online helpdesk.

Technical support with HMRC online services

Thank you.
Posted Mon, 09 Oct 2023 12:56:37 GMT by Imanakef
Thanks I called the help line last week and sent in my application by mail , hope it gets sorted out

You must be signed in to post in this forum.