Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sat, 23 Sep 2023 10:30:47 GMT by Rascul
I am in a partnership for a property portfolio & have a personal UTR as well as the partnership UTR. I also recently started a small craft business , do I need to register for a separate UTR for the craft business or just use my existing UTR?
Posted Mon, 02 Oct 2023 13:48:47 GMT by HMRC Admin 32

You would use your existing UTR. You would register the new business. 

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.