Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sun, 19 Nov 2023 12:16:41 GMT by
I am currently completing my self assessment online for my business partnership and as the nominated partner I am aware I have to fill out the SA800. I am late to file this as paper, is it possible to fill this online anywhere or do I just have to fill it in my own self assessment tax return? If so does my business partner also have to fill this in their self assessment? Thank you.
Posted Wed, 22 Nov 2023 12:39:03 GMT by HMRC Admin 25
Hi Chris,
HMRC do not provide an online version of SA800 partnership tax return.
If you have or can obtain a business government gateway user ID and password, you could choose to purchase a 3rd party commercial P800 tax return and submit that version using the user ID and password.
You can find a list of online providers here:
Commercial software suppliers for Self Assessment
HMRC online services: sign in or set up an account
Thank you. 

You must be signed in to post in this forum.