Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Fri, 22 Sep 2023 14:26:37 GMT by Paddy Kelly
I'm filling out my self assessment for 22/23. My income for 23/24 is going to be dramatically lower than expected so I'd like to lower or remove the payment on account. But where on the form do I do that? I can't find it anywhere. Thanks
Posted Mon, 02 Oct 2023 12:33:11 GMT by HMRC Admin 19

It is at the end of the return, after adjustments.

Thank you. 
Posted Tue, 03 Oct 2023 11:57:38 GMT by Paddy Kelly
Great thank you. It would be really helpful if there was a version of the full form somewhere online which was searchable and you could just look through so you can get everything prepared before filling it out.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.