Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Mon, 14 Aug 2023 09:10:14 GMT by ronmr2
Hello I trade on Amazon and have done for 6 years they have they have requested any of the following documents that I cannot seem to get as I am paperless with HMRC One of the following documents issued by HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) within the last year: - Class 2 National Insurance Contributions (NICs) Bill - Online VAT Certificate - Self-Assessment notice to complete a tax return - Letter confirming your Unique Taxpayer Reference (UTR) number - Self Assessment Statement - Short Tax Return. They will suspend my account until I get this. Has anyone faced this situation? I do not seem to be able to print any of these items on line and can't seem to get talking to anyone at HMRC. Thank you
Posted Thu, 17 Aug 2023 08:14:26 GMT by HMRC Admin 25
Hi ronmr2,
If you contact us using 'Ask HMRC Online' and request to speak with an adviser you will be put in the Webchat queue and we can look into this for you.
Self Assessment: general enquiries
Thank you. 

You must be signed in to post in this forum.