Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Fri, 19 Jan 2024 08:24:54 GMT by
I wrote to HMRC explaining I do not have to file self assessment although I got a letter asking me to file a return because I mistakenly registered online. How can I check my recorded delivery letter has been received by HMRC. How can a director of a small micro company who has completed the online form SA1 check to see it has been received or acknowledged?
Posted Wed, 24 Jan 2024 10:11:29 GMT by HMRC Admin 25
Hi Felix Arko-Dadzie,
You can use the Personal Tax Account (PTA) to track and trace certain forms you have sent.
You can use the Personal Tax Account (PTA) to view recent activity on your PTA.
Sign up for the PTA here:
Personal tax account: sign in or set up
Thank you. 


You must be signed in to post in this forum.