Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Tue, 19 Dec 2023 20:32:14 GMT by
Hi, I have been accepted to a couple of sites like just eat and Uber eats and would like some info on how to go about tax. My current understanding of the tax law is that if you are making under £12,500 per year you do not need to pay any tax/national insurance or register as a self employed partner. Is this correct? Thanks
Posted Fri, 29 Dec 2023 15:16:51 GMT by HMRC Admin 2

No. If you are self employed and earning over £1000, you need to register for Self Assessment.

Working for yourself

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.