Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Thu, 11 Apr 2024 13:32:59 GMT by M G
I am receiving money for acting as a carer for a disabled relative. How do I record this in my self assessment? I contacted the DWP who are the ones making the payment, but they weren't able to confirm the Employer name nor the PAYE reference that I should use.
Posted Fri, 19 Apr 2024 14:02:35 GMT by HMRC Admin 25
Hi M G,
This should be declared under UK pensions, annuities and other  
state benefits received.
Thank you. 

You must be signed in to post in this forum.