Hi HMRC I have 3 questions. Can you please help me ? I am a non-domicile by the UK-India Tax agreement 2020 (https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/india-tax-treaties/2020-uk-india-synthesised-text-of-the-multilateral-instrument-and-the-1993-double-taxation-convention-in-force#article-4--fiscal-domicile) Sec 2c, and I don't fall in the category of 'deemed domicile' yet. 1. What documents do I need to provide to evidence my Non-Domicile status at the time of filing my Self-Assessment ? I have interest income outside the UK of around £3000 last year. I have not remitted it back to the UK. I have read that if this income is < £2000 and NOT remitted to the UK. it is not taxable. 2. What is the amount of interest income I need to pay tax on ? Is it the full £3000, or is it £3000 - £2000 i.e £1000 ? I have paid TDS (Tax deduction at source) on this interest income in the country of income. 3. What is the Tax Offset I will show ? The Gross Tax (TDS amount i.e. 30% of the interest income)? Please advise.