Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Thu, 18 Jan 2024 12:00:01 GMT by CW1945
I am resident and domiciled in UK. When filling in online SA return, it tells me I have foreign interest to report. Where can I see what that is, what currency and what equivalent GBP£’s have been reported?
Posted Fri, 19 Jan 2024 11:34:17 GMT by HMRC Admin 21
Hi CW1945,
You would need to contact us direct for this information on 0300 200 3310.
Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.