Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Thu, 28 Mar 2024 11:27:35 GMT by C Vernon
What steps do I need to take? The business is VAT registered - and I want to keep the VAT Number. I have found the form to transfer it, but it also mentioned a VAT 1 form which I can't find. Do I need a new UTR?
Posted Thu, 18 Apr 2024 08:10:45 GMT by HMRC Admin 2

If you are changing the legal entity of your business, you can do this either through the online process or by completing a VAT 1 and a VAT 68.

Register for VAT

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.