Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

• Registering fir CDS

Hello Please can you help me , I wanted to register for CDS for the business that I'm working for , but after I filled in the application form for CDS and submitted , I noticed I was already logged into my personal Gov User ID , now I end up having our company CDS account that is set up on my personal GOV Gateway account ! , please advise how this business tax account can be removed from my personal account so we can re apply for CDS using our company user ID ? Thanks Mike
  • Registering fopr GNMS

Hi , We are having a problem to register for these services : GVMS , CDS and Safety and Security , every time we have made the applications and filled in the forms for any of these three services , at the final stage , we receive a message saying : " Sorry , there is a problem with the service please try again later " Then we try again later and we get the same message again and again , we have escalated the issue to the Digital Technical support team , we had a message from the team saying that they have investigated the issue and this issue should have been resolved , but unfortunately it hasn't and we are unable to register for the above services , please help as this effecting our supply to NI , we are a pharmaceutical company and we provide pharmaceuticals to NHS trust and patients . Thanks Mike Abedini