Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

• RE: Certificate of Residence

to HMRC Admin 20 I know that DT form is not a certificate of residence. I am asking what form I have to post to HM Revenue Customs in order to get the certificate. I already clarified that the certificate that I am requesting is for a period during which I was UK resident.

Hello, There was income in UK and abroad, hence the certificate of residence that I am requesting. I applied online through the link you shared above, and the outcome was that they could not verify some of the information I provided so, apparently I need to request the Certificate of Residence in writing to HM Revenue & Customs, Pay As You Earn and Self Assessment, BX9 1AS. Could you please let me know what document I need to fill in, is it DTI again ? whether it needs to be sent by post or email suffices ? Thank you in advance

Hi, I have changed country (left UK) since 2017, but not submitted any DT individual form back at that time. If I do the DT ind form now, will I get a certificate of residence? is this the right approach to apply for a certificate of residence? The home country requires this specific certificate. Thank you.

Hello, My question is somehow connected to this topic. I need a Cert of Residence for previous years (ie 2015-2017) when I was living and working in the UK. I applied online through the link you shared above, and the outcome was that they could not verify some of the information I provided so, apparently I need to request the Certificate of Residence in writing to HM Revenue & Customs, Pay As You Earn and Self Assessment, BX9 1AS. My question is, what should I fill in to send ? Is it the same application that I filled in online before ?