Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

• RE: EORI Number

Hello, I am struggling to understand how can I actually check my EORI NUMBER I got an email saying “Your EORI number is ready to use… For security reasons, we cannot send EORI numbers by email. You can obtain your EORI number by following these steps…” and telling me to use Welsh option to access but it’s not working It takes me back to apply but in Welsh “Go to GOV.UK and search for, 'Get an EORI'. Select the link that says, 'Get an EORI number'. On the Get an EORI number page, select the link that says, 'This guide is also available in Welsh (Cymraeg.)' On the Cael rhif EORI page, select the link that reads, 'Gwneud cais am rif EORI' On the Gwneud cais am rif EORI page, select the link that says, 'wirio statws cais rydych eisoes wedi'i wneud'. You'll find this link near the end of the page. Toggle to Welsh using the Cymraeg button near the start of the page. Sign in using your Government Gateway user ID and password.” Can anybody help ? Called 3 numbers and send emails, but my goods are stuck and need my number asap .