I own a property in Hong Kong which has been rented out. I understand the rental income is taxable under my income tax. But I wonder if the following expenses would be deductible?
- Government rates paid to Hong Kong Government which is one of Hong Kong's indirect taxes levied on properties
- Property tax paid to Hong Kong Government
- Stamp duty paid to Hong Kong Government for setting up the lease agreement
- Property management fee paid to property management company
- Interest paid for the re-mortgage financing plan, other than the existing mortgage plan with a local bank - which this be included as the finance cost and can applied the 20% tax relief