Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • RE: PAYE and NI

    Thank you! Just to confirm that i can either use SA102 or SA 106 to report the overseas employment income. Am i correct?
  • Day Trader Capital Gain

    Hello, I have a question regarding to capital gain tax. I am an individual day trader and there are thousands of trades a year in my broker account. Do i have to report every single transactions ? or i can just report the Summary of gain and lost in the account ? Thank you
  • RE: PAYE and NI

    Thank you very much for your reply. I already register as self employed. But my new employee, they will need me to sign employment contract. So in this case, I can also use self assessment to report my income annually? Also I pay Class 2 and Class 4 NI?
  • PAYE and NI

    Hi, I just received a job offer from a Hong Kong based company. My employer does not have a UK office or presence of any sort, so I will be working fully remotely. In this case, do I need a PAYE account and how can I pay for the NI? Is it through the annual self assesment?