Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • Foreign salaries tax

    I am working for an employer who has no UK presence. The HMRC officer advised me to report as self employment before. As I need to pay income tax in my employer’s country, I would like to check if this tax can be treated as expenses for generating the income and net off with my income for UK tax reporting purpose