Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

• RE: Help with Universal credit

How do I do that please? One of my questions is that I am scared if I contact universal credit to ask this they may start setting up my claim and close tax credits and I’m not ready to do that yet. How do I contact dwp?
  • RE: No future Tax Credit payments showing

Mine is doing the same when I rang up the lady said so many people are having this issue and that she can see my payments being due and when they are and read them out. It is pretty scary seeing no payments due on the app.
  • Help with Universal credit

Hello, I have received my transition letter to go from child tax credits to universal credit I have to do this by November. I am planning to do this in October with tax credits I always called and the lady did the renewal with me over the phone to help me with things I didn’t understand. My questions are 1. Do universal credits have a person you can talk to over the phone or in the job centre to help you set it up? 2. Disabled child - my eldest daughter has a diagnosis, she doesn’t get PIP or universal credit or anything. Should I tick her as disabled. She is 18. She isn’t working or in education. I’m trying to get her a job. 3. How will a go about uploading my youngest child care invoices. They are emailed to me weekly and I pay them . I don’t have a lap top would screenshots be ok? I could forward it to myself at work but I don’t know how I would upload it as I wouldn’t be permitted to download apps at work. 4. Is there a way you can book to go to job centre for id as only photo id I have is voters id. 5. Last question I’m wanting to discuss this with universal credit line but I’m worried that they may start a claim and my tax credits would stop and I’m not ready.wouldthia happen if I called them