Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

• RE: Overseas withdrawal from SIPP

Hi - once I have the Form-DT Individual completed and approved by CRA, is there an email address that I can send the completed forms to or do we have to use Canada Post/Post Office? Also, is there an estimated time that it takes HMRC to review and approve submissions? Thank You

Hi - thank you for the clarification. A further question - when I have received my first payment ( with tax withheld in the UK), completed the Form-DT Individual and had it approved by both HMRC and CRA, refund applied for and the NT tax code issued - are there any restrictions regarding how much each subsequent withdrawal can be ( either GBP amount or % of the fund) or how often withdrawals can be made (every week?)? I am presuming that since there will be no UK tax payable there are no restrictions as far as HMRC are concerned. Thanks,

Hi - thanks for the information. A couple of supplementary questions - once the form has been completed and approved with that apply to all subsequent payments ( from the same source) or do we have to submit a claim for refund after every payment received? Also, what is the maximum that can be withdrawn as a regular payment from a SIPP? Many Thanks
  • Overseas withdrawal from SIPP

We live in Canada and have a UK SIPP - under the Double Taxation treaty we pay tax in Canada on annual income from SIPP, but then withdrawals are tax free. How can we ensure no tax on withheld in UK when withdrawing funds.
  • Non Resident CGT payment confirmation

Recently submitted and paid CGT on UK property - the payment reference seemed to change between submit and payment. How can I get confirmation that my payment has been received ?