Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • RE: Oversea employment pay the NICs

    Hi, I had NI number but the self-assessment only can used for pay tax and class 2/4 ni. I am not self-employment. So I cannot pay my ni. I need to setup my paye and dcni but I don't know how to do it . Thanks.
  • Oversea employment pay the NICs

    Hi, I moved to UK from HK at last year. I still remote working for my HK employer. He don't has any business in UK/EU. I had submitted my self assessment 21~22 but didn't see the amount of NICs(class 2/4) in tax calculation summary. Those 2 part also show 0. I know the class 2/4 NICs is for self-employment. How can I pay my NICs as an employee ? Joseph